Slideshow

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FALL 2010 FASHION WEEK NYC

Whats my favorite time of the year? ...FASHION WEEK!! the first time I Stepped foot in the tents was for SPRING 08 as a volunteer for the DKNY Show.  18 years old and achieving my dream of actually being at fashion week is undescribable. A year later I was blessed to be able to work as an intern for  THUY NEW YORK and help prepare for the show. FALL 2009 I was behind the scenes this time helping make sure all the models were ok and all the collection was put together correctly.  I was working side by side with an upcoming designer who's collections take my breath away more and more every season. You can see me in the background in this video of thuy getting interviewed by teen.com--- http://www.teen.com/fashion/fashion-week-thuy/

This year I was not able to make it to Fashion Week but am keeping up with every show and will update you on the latest trends and the pieces I believe will be the "it" garment to have for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment